Monday, November 2, 2009

RAW

My mom and good friend have diabetes, so I bought this documentary for them, but after watching it along with the supplemental guide to eating raw, it seemed very obvious that eating a raw diet can actually cure EVERY disease, not just diabetes.
I think most people assume eating a raw diet means only eating cold, raw fruit and veggies, but there's actually SO much more!!!  For the last year or so I've slowly incorporated about 40% of completely raw food into my diet, which already consists mostly of foods that correspond with my body's ecology.  One of the doctors I see does detailed testing to find out which foods are IDEAL, OK, and NOT RECOMMENDED for each persons body individually, instead of just grouping you into a category.  I do "cheat" once in a while, because I don't believe in depriving the body or the mind of what you think you want......however, I 've also found that the cravings I normally have for the "bad" things naturally go away when I'm eating according to my body type.  I've lost over 50lbs and feel amazing!  I was "diagnosed" with several auto-immune diseases a while ago and believe that the way I'm eating now is contributing to their slow decline.

 This is the trailer for the film:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home